Saturday, February 18, 2012

Halfway Point.

Two more days left of work before my days off once again arrive. This weekend at work has gone well so far (knock on wood) perhaps all of the SED's got the wretchedness out of their systems Lord willing. Minor tantrums, attitude, and a lot of defiance but for the most part they behaved themselves. After work I cam home and chilled. Got an order in the mailbox from Amazon: Got a couple of books, a film, and a new mouse. Definitely can tell from the contents that it was really exciting to open. The Oscars tonight continue to be a little boorish, for we have Best Documentary Short: The Barber of Birmingham: Foot Soldier of the Civil Rights Movement, God is the Bigger Elvis, Incident in New Baghdad, Saving Face, and The Tsunami and the Cherry Blossom. Not much to on here, but Saving Face sounds rather interesting and I think that I would like it to win. However, I think The Tsunami and the Cherry Blossom is going to win; something about the title just screams Academy Award. Well....there it is. Hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend, and if I am forgetting any national holidays, events, or anything else like that it is because I am very spacey for whatever reason and that also my calendar is very boring when it comes to significant days and times.

No comments:

Post a Comment