Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gap Between Brain & Brainstem.

I think for one month I am going to come up with blog titles that make absolutely no sense and are completely ridiculous just for the fun of it; that and I couldn't think of anything good for a title...so for some odd reason I came up with that one. Aside from 9 temper tantrums by three 9 year olds the day wasn't too bad; I didn't get to work with who I usually do, but I survived and miraculously so did the kids. One SED during his tantrum kept trying to throw stuff at my head, but luckily I got an A+ in "dodging school" so he missed. Got back home and did nothing. That chocolate cake I made last night turned out to apparently taste really good, although it didn't grow/expand whatsoever which was really, really weird. I'm going to try it again eventually just to make certain that what I think I did wrong wasn't what I should have done, I think. The next Academy Award category is Best Supporting Actor: Kenneth Branagh (My Week with Marylin), Jonah Hill (Moneyball), Nick Nolte (Warrior), Christopher Plummer (Beginners), and Max von Sydow (Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close). I like all of the contenders for the award, but I think it would be really cool if Christopher Plummer received the award; not only did he most likely do a good job, but after all of these years he really deserves it, especially for a film that would have been considered out of his league or taste several years ago. I actually think that he will get the award for some of the reasons I mentioned above, and it seems to make sense oddly enough that he should get it. Although I wouldn't mind if any of the other gentlemen received the award; all of them are fine actors, although I don't like Nick Nolte as much. Hope everyone continues to have a fantastic weekend, or begins to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment