Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finishing it Up.

Aside from feeling like crap most of the day, work wasn't too bad. I did some more painting for the cottage and some other stuff, and there were some behaviors but nothing too heavy. I can't speak really at the moment, unless you call sounding like Darth Vader with a cold any form of communication. So there was my day, even though it all seems rather blurry to me at the moment. I once again am exhausted, but I am looking forward to tomorrow; getting better and the Oscars of course. Finishing up the nominations tonight we have firstly Best Adapted Screenplay: The Descendants, Hugo, The Ides of March, Moneyball, and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Well I would like Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy to win the Oscar because it was brilliantly written and played out, but I have a sneaking suspicion that The Descendants will nab it. Finally, we have the nominees for Best Original Screenplay: The Artist, Bridesmaids, Margin Call, Midnight in Paris, A Separation. This is another one that I think will be simple to choose for myself and what the Academy would choose; A Separation. Call it a deep gut feeling, but I have a feeling that will win it, and I also think it deserves it as well. That film looks like it has a lot of guts, and those Iranian filmmakers were very brave to take on an issue like that in that particular country. So there ya all are. Have a great weekend, enjoy the Oscars if you watch them, and take time to relax and partake in something you really enjoy doing. Hopefully I'll feel better, and none of you will get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment