Friday, February 3, 2012

False Dread.

Alright so work wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and I lived to tell the tale without any additional or unneeded stress. All in all it was a good day, although this one SED had to be picked up from school because she was being assaultive. Then of course she presumed to act like a maniac and had problems, screaming like a banshee. There is something about that girl that infuriates me, and also I can't understand....although it might have something to do with the fact that I cannot do anything about it, like I usually am able to do with the boys. It is quite infuriating at times. Made a cake that didn't go over so well for an SED that is celebrating a clinical program achievement; the cake basically didn't rise for whatever reason and it is driving me insane. I'm not per se a perfectionist, but I get rather livid when things happen without reason or explanation as to why they happened that way. I just hope that it tastes good considering I used my really good butter to make it. For your Oscar pleasure tonight we have Best Actress: Glenn Close (Albert Knobbs), Viola Davis (The Help), Rooney Mara (The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo), Meryl Streep (The Iron Lady), and Michelle Williams (My Week With Marylin). Now I would like Meryl Streep to get the award, because she did a fantastic job in The Iron Lady, and I have a feeling that she will get it. However, Rooney Mara has a good chance of getting the Oscar for her work which was edgy and very well done; just what the Oscars are usually all about for these categories often. Well, hope that everyone has a good evening and a fantastic weekend. Good night and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment