Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Sickness.


I had a lovely beginning to the day. I got up flipped through the newspaper, got myself some tea and juice and almost ate a cinnamon bagel but I decided to burn it and lost my appetite. I watched Bless the Child which starred Kim Basinger and Jimmy Smits, both of whom I enjoy thoroughly. It was an enjoyable film, and possessed an interesting point of view on spiritualism concerning Christian spiritual warfare. Good story, good cast, creepy music with Latin chants, and a somewhat creepy plot. Good Sunday film fare. Work began without incident, although two of the SED's quickly became ill and had to remain in their rooms. One of them got so hungry (even though she had plenty to eat; she self-medicates by eating and would eat anyone out of house and home if she could) that she ate her chap stick which was blueberry flavored and then of course complained of a stomach ache and vomited it all back up. She's also a hypochondriac, so she was complaining of being sick constantly and hurting here there and everywhere when in fact she was just fine. It was very irritating. I then had another SED acting hyper and crazy, which then turned into defiance and threatening. We were able to contain her in a room where she was threatening to kill me and one of my co-workers such as stabbing us to death or blowing our heads off with a gun. It was quite an unpleasant hour and a half, but eventually she thankfully calmed down. The rest of the evening thankfully went without incident. One more work day and then some more time off; thank God.

A trailer for an interesting comedy starring Reese Witherspoon, Tom Hardy, & Chris Pine; looks....potentially humorous, although very ridiculous and over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment