Friday, January 13, 2012

A Rather Awful Feeling.


I woke up this morning around 3am and thought that I was seriously going to vomit; it was a horrible feeling, so I quickly laid back down and fortunately fell asleep. However, I didn't necessarily sleep very soundly the rest of the night. I woke up and went to work during which I felt sick and like I was going to vomit the entire day; the thought of eating food made me want to vomit, especially foods that had dairy in them. There was something last night about the chicken alfredo pasta that just killed me almost; don't know if I'll ever do it again, pills with enzymes or not. So work was long, but luckily for me today not overly stressful thank goodness. I got home, took a shower, and crashed onto my favorite chair and watched Underworld: Evolution. Granted there was somewhere else I would have much rather been having a blast, but I felt like crap and still kind of feel that way which sucks. What a week to feel like crap; when I am socially the busiest, which may sound a bit ridiculous, but us hermit writers infrequently go out and do things with groups of people, particularly if they're large (at least this writer does). The rest of the night I just chilled, and after posting this I am going to sleep; I would have never thought that sleep would be one of my most favorite activities when I was a child, but now as an adult there often things I wouldn't rather do then just sleep.

I think I found a new Josh Groban music video from his latest album Illuminations; he has some of the strangest ideas or notions for music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment