Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Little Static.

Aside from nothing essentially to write about yesterday, I discovered after calling the technical service number for my cable internet that the reason why my connection has been slow and intermittently abrupt is because of some static interference at the source of the connection. Therefore they have to send someone out to fix it, and Tuesday morning was the earliest they could manage. Fortunately I have other sources of entertainment so it wasn't that big of a deal, but it does make blogging and other usual internet activities for me quite difficult. So I'm hoping I don't have any problems until I am done posting this blog, and a little after so I can get some other stuff done. Work has been fine yesterday and today. I made some delicious lemon poppy seed muffins for breakfast this morning and an angel food cake for my writing group treat tomorrow. I was suppose to make a raspberry cheesecake, but time and energy just haven't been on my side irritatingly enough. Well time to move on and sleep, or read I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment