Monday, January 23, 2012

500th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have reached that next golden number after writing this blog for over a year and a half. True, I was not able to meet my blog every day for a year goal, but crap happened and that's life which is the same reason why I can't always write something. Life has a tendency to get in the way and make plans on its own, without your knowledge or consent. Anyhow; it's great that I've gotten to this number, and I'm very thankful and glad to all of the individuals have read my blog and taken an interest in my rather dull at times life. A cybernetic toast to the next hundred posts before that next golden number. Moving on.....And now come the days off at last. It was ridiculous; I was getting so out of it apparently that I was mixing up my words left and right, and this one SED kid was beating me in "Connect Four" despite me trying my utmost to win the game every single time. It was quite an ego...check to be beaten by an SED nine year old. Overall the day went very well; I made snickerdoodle cookies for my writing group and they were quite scrumptious and overall the group went well. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, and that you all aren't dreading the week too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment