Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Neverending Sickness

I was so exhausted last night that I didn't post something, but truly there was nothing that I really could have posted. It was indeed a boring day, at least from what I remember or lack of remembrance thereof. Today though there was a little more excitement. Yesterday was fantastic and all with the wretchedly, hyperactive SED being discharged and celebrating with the cheesecake, which was quite delicious, as were the molasses cookies. However, at work today everything was going just fine until right at the end of the shift this one SED decided to throw a major tantrum which resulted in him, myself and a co-worker getting into a physical restraint. It was quite irritating and gave my muscles a workout that I haven't had in a long while, but it eventually settled and then I moved onto the paperwork, which shouldn't be difficult since it's essentially only one piece of paper, but the technical and specific language we have to use is stupid. I'm so frustrated with the legal system in California and how it relates to the mentally ill and what not. It makes my job a million more times difficult then if I were say in Illinois. Whatever. I won't be working at that job forever. Now on to something a little more cheerful and festive. Christmas present memories, and I'm going to try and do two, although I don't know if that will strain my memory too much. Apparently it is because I have been sitting for about five minutes and all I can think of is books, two in particular: Inside the Third Reich: Memoirs by Albert Speer and Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn. Not the most exciting presents that I ever got, but I enjoyed both books nonetheless. Oh did I mention that I hate being sick and am tired of it. The cold isn't gone and I still can't breathe through my nose; my body despises me and loves seeing me miserable. Hopefully over the next few days I can combat it and get it out of my system for the remainder of the year. That's it, so I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, and doesn't get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment