Friday, December 23, 2011

"I'll Have a Sandwich Please."


"If you're trying to frighten me, you're doing a first rate job." Yes I just finished watching a wonderfully well written comedy starring Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn and Water Matthau called Charade. Those quotes were from the film. Hollywood made a horrendous rewrite of the film starring Thandie Newton and a few others called The Truth About Charlie. The original from 1963 was much better and a whole lot more amusing, at least in my opinion as usual; you however can decide for yourself, but with that cast can there really be any doubt? Well work went....well I suppose. I continue to hack, gag, spit and blow because of this wretched cold (sorry if that was a little too graphic), but other than that it wasn't too bad. This one SED tantrumed for about an hour and a half and I got the wonderful pleasure of dealing with him; lucky me. I was actually surprised that I was actually able to calm him down and refocus his attention on what he was supposed to be doing, but I guess that is why I am good at my job. During the film I made some more cranberry bread for a co-worker of mine for her family get together on Christmas Day, and it turned out rather delicious looking. In a nutshell that was my day. Christmas present memory for today is Fluffy. One of my sets of grandparents got me a rather large Coca-Cola stuffed polar bear when I was about ten I believe and I named him fluffy. He is actually still with me sitting above my shelf of books. He traveled with me from Illinois to California in the front passenger seat, and he also appeared in one of my "Brainstorming Author" videos on Youtube. Some Christmas presents last for a moment, some last for a lifetime. Have a fantastic Christmas weekend everyone as I will be working all the way through it.

You've got to love these old trailers.

Another Galactic History lesson on the battle of Bothawui during the Sith Emperor's invasion of the Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment