Sunday, December 11, 2011

Headaches and Loud Children.

Speaking at least for myself; headaches and loud children, or actively hyper children do not mix very well. Throw in there SED children, and it just plain sucks. I arrived at work with a growing massively headache and then got one right in the middle of the pm shift. On top of it all I feel like I have a major cold coming on with all of the lovely things that accompany it, and I felt like I could fall asleep at 7pm. It was a long day, especially when the SED's whined and tantrumed a lot, and over nothing. Sometimes I hate my job so much. So now you all know how I feel right now, I'm going to get some rest and sleep in tomorrow. Oh yeah, Christmas present memory for today is when I got a Corvette model. It was actually quite intricate and it took me a very long time to put it together and paint it all, and my father assisted me quite a bit (this was during my model building phase as a child), but it was an awesome looking red Corvette after we were finished, and the engine in particular was amazing to look at. It was my only model car that I constructed after that; the phase didn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment