Sunday, December 25, 2011

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!


Well I hope that everyone's Christmas was fun filled with pleasant memories and lots of good food. Mine was ah.....well not quite like that. Fortunately an SED didn't try to attack me, but there were a few times when some of the SED's were getting a little wound up and irritable. I didn't have any good food, which sucked, but there were times when I was enjoying myself. At one point I was tossing a football around with one of the SED's out in the gorgeous sunny weather when it was warm, and what was nice was that the kid was following directions well and not causing a single problem and had so much positive enthusiasm. It actually felt like a normal moment with a normal great kid; those are the times when you remember that your job in this field is all worth it just to experience moments like that. Other than that I can't say that much happened today of any great interest, at least that I can remember. I worked all day and just got back home a few minutes ago. I feel quite blah, but I still have work tomorrow. I cannot wait for Tuesday! I'd liked to say merry Christmas to all of my wonderful family: Dad, Mom, Christina, Paula, Cindy, Gabe, Aiden, Paul, and Elyse as well as my remaining extended family. And to my close friends: Jared, Jeremy, Vanessa, Victoria, Danny, Joshua, Emily, Jill, Olympia, Marcos, Charlie, Jennifer, and David as well as the other close friends that I am suddenly forgetting. I love all of you very much, and my life would suck so very much without all of you, or the love, care, wisdom and guidance that you have provided me with over the years. I am indebted to all of you. Goodnight.

I thought that this would be a fitting song for Christmas sung by Andrea Bocelli from A Christmas Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment