Friday, December 2, 2011

Gummi Worms & Bears.

I love gummi bears and worms. Ever since I was a small, young, and innocent child I loved these sugary, squishable chewy treats. The problem when I was younger though was that I would eat too many of them all at once and then vomit. However, now that I am older and wiser I eat as many of them as I want, but to keep everything inside of my stomach I drink plenty of water in between bites of gummi products. A co-worker brought a bunch of gummi bears and worms into work and I was quite happy; she also told me about this one store that she and another co-worker of mine visited which had a 5 pound gummi worm that looked like a....well used your imagination, and there were ridges I think she said. Work was fine, although it wasn't what I expected but in this job anything rarely is. Got a lovely haircut after work, did some online shopping for myself, and then did nothing but watch cable episodes from a show that I got from Netflix. A lovely and relaxing evening, but I really should have done some writing but oh well; perhaps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment