Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Game is Afoot! ( With The Hobbit Movie Trailer!)


One of the disadvantages that comes with working on Fridays is that I can no longer go see films when they first come out, but I was able to see Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. I enjoyed it immensely and found it highly entertaining; something I would definitely see again several times. Aside from that, my day was rather uneventful. I was able to get a lot of relaxing and laziness in, which after last week I think is very well deserved. The wretched cold is still present and won't seem to go away for some odd reason. I'm not quite certain what to do, but perhaps my body will eventually fight it off. Some interesting news that has been circulating the world recently is the death of the infamous North Korean dictator Kim Jong Ill, although he probably isn't quite as infamous where he most likely is for the rest of his eternal existence. I think everyone should keep in mind the people of North Korea and hope that with this man's death, that perhaps their country may not be as hellish as it has been for well over 64 years, that maybe something good will happen to them with the change coming with Kim Jong Eun. It might be wishful thinking, but anything can happen and I really hope that those people get something pleasant; God Almighty knows they deserve it. God be with them all. This one Christmas, my parents got me these laser ray gun plastic toys which made all kinds of all electronic gun sounds. They were silver, and I think that I was about nine or ten years old. I can't really remember anything else about them, but they were really cool and I got a lot of good memories out of them. Speaking yet again of Christmas, there are only essentially four days left until Christmas Day itself! There is also another day coming soon; the Winter Solstice, which will be occurring on Thursday the 22nd. It usually occurs somewhere between December 21st-23rd; it happens on the shortest day and longest night of the year, when the sun's daily maximum elevation in the sky is the lowest. It is a very important day for Druidism, so if you are going to cast any spells, incantations, or create talismans that would be the day to do it (just be careful to follow the rituals correctly).




The new trailer for The Dark Knight Rises doesn't make all that much sense, but it certainly looks interesting. I can't wait to see how Christopher Nolan wraps everything up.


The sequel The Wrath of the Titans almost looks better than the first film, but I'll save my judgment until after I've seen the film. Definitely a whole lot more action.


WOW!!!!! I cannot wait to see this film! The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey looks amazing! And what an amazing cast as well. I'm glad this time to be aware that it is coming out long before it is actually coming out unlike The Fellowship of the Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment