Monday, December 12, 2011

Drugs, Work, and the Cold.

All three of those in a combination just sucks, but there are times one must do it for the sake of survival. I am so miserably sick and tired of being sick and tired and having to work while I am that way. Today seemed like it was worse than yesterday and it all began the same way. Got a headache that grew and grew until I couldn't cope with it and took something for it. I also took a cocktail of drugs before work began to clear up my nose and stop the mucus from running down my throat; rather unpleasant. On top of that the SED's were hyper and at times very loud. One SED in particular was shouting and being wretched for about thirty minutes straight and I really wanted to rip out his vocal cords. Fortunately for him though I can actually cope with my anger. On the whole though, work wasn't too bad despite it raining and being quite chilly out. Even my writing group went well; we watched Ernest Saves Christmas. That is a family classic of mine that we would watched every Christmas Eve; good memories. Speaking of such things, only 12 days to complete your Christmas shopping. Today's Christmas present memory is............something a little less grand and memorable Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End DVD. I couldn't think of anything else, and it wasn't that great of a film but there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment