Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cold and Busy.


Today went by very quickly, much more so than I would have preferred but that's what happens when you are a responsible adult with only the means to have yourself do everything and not being able to hire others to do it for you. This of course included laundry, washing dishes and cooking both lunch and dinner which I love cooking, but cleaning up all of the time isn't fun, and not having a dishwasher is getting most tiresome. Oh well, it could always be worse so I will not complain. I did some writing today, although it was more like I was reviewing what I had already written, but I got fairly far with it. If I can keep this pace up then I will quickly be done with phase II of this project and then I can move on to other things, like updating my website which is regrettably something I haven't been doing a lot with lately. That will soon change though. As for the cold part, I actually turned the heat on for a little bit last night and this morning so I wouldn't freeze my nose off. I have actually been covering my face lately with the covers while I sleep so my face doesn't get cold. It's a bit of an annoyance, but as I mentioned above it could be worse. Clone Wars are back again and this time it is "Slaves of the Republic." The very idea of a Zygerrian slave empire is very interesting and cool, especially if it is connected with the Sith. This episode didn't really have a lot of action unlike its predecessor; there was a whole lot more dialog and character interactions between the Zygerrian Queen and Anakin which was fascinating in a way, but also quite boring. The Zygerrians are definitely a challenge for Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan, but the overall episode came across as very weak and thrown together as a mere afterthought. It seems like these past two episodes are building up to get to the last episode of the story arc. The story does explore Anakin's difficulty with attachments, but I think they really could have done a far better job dealing with the topic. To me the more I think about it, the more I found this episode quite boring. Christmas present memory for today is........when I got a highly decorative dagger from my sister Cindy. It wasn't the one that I wanted, but it was really cool nonetheless.


I was shopping around on amazon.com and found this amongst some other Star Wars books that I was looking at. I have to let my inner fan out and exclaim WOW! This looks so awesome and amazing! I love the Sith and it is about time they come out with something like this. It will make a great decoration in my room. I know....there are more things important in life than Star Wars, but it certainly does help make life more fun and bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment