Monday, December 19, 2011

And There was Great Coughing.

All I have been doing throughout the day is coughing and blowing my nose, which is a great step in the right direction but an annoying one at best. Work went very well actually, despite one SED posturing violently at us and attempting to trash his room, but other than that one little hiccup everything proceeded as it should have. All of us got to see some new policies that the new bosses want to implement, and all I have to say is "huh?" They make little or no sense, worded very poorly, and have a grandiose notion of the amount of time that we the staff have went taking care up to nine SED children. It will be hell to see these new changes take effect. Oh well, at least I am still making money with a job that is utilizing my degree. I don't know how many of you remember or know what "slinkys" are, but one year I got this big, huge orange and white slinky and it was amazing. When you were able to get it to go down the stairs one step after the other, it was so cool. I think it was a stocking stuffer, but it was a fun Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment