Friday, December 30, 2011

Almost the End.

Well there is essentially only one day left of 2011, hopefully not the end of the world. I don't know what 2012 is going to be like, but there are certainly going to be a lot of good films coming out next year. Such a trivial thing I know, but one has to look forward to something interesting like a hobby to keep the mind how much frequently life sucks and what not. Work was fine I suppose. I had this one nutty SED scream and tantrum like a banshee, kick the wall, and then attempt to pick up a table and topple it only because I said that she couldn't do something. Other then that and when I thought a couple of boys were going to beat each other to a living pulp, nothing really bad happened. It's amazing what kind of strange and neurotic one can come accustom to; I wonder how that's going to affect my outlook on life for the remainder of it. Came home and did nothing. Now it's time for some rest and a little bit of reading, and the great thing about this weekend is no doubles! I am so thankful for that; I haven't a clue how I did back to back doubles for almost a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment