Saturday, November 12, 2011

Work and the Rain.

I got up today and thought that the sun would shining for the rest of the day, but no it rained all.......day........long. Yep San Diego's winter is fast approaching, if not seemingly already here. At least there isn't any snow, and I usually love the rain but not while I'm working. When that happens the SED's are locked inside for the entire time usually and thus they get easily hyper when they haven't worked off any energy. Hopefully that won't be problematic for tomorrow night, but at least today was a better Saturday than the previous one. The SED's relatively behaved themselves and I had a great time with my co-workers; we had a lot of laughs. Well I'm reaching the halfway mark and soon I will have my days off once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment