Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Cold Blowing In.

Yesterday at work, which went  very well, I got this really bad headache followed up by all of the classic symptoms of the flu and or cold virus. Needless to say I felt like crap most of the day, and I went to bed essentially at 8:30pm after giving up trying to fight off the intense sleepiness and "blahness," which is why I didn't blog yesterday. I slept in today until 11:30am, and it helped a lot but I was still feeling quite sick. I got to work took some more lovely legal drugs, which kept me going the entire shift without further problems, although now as they are wearing off I am beginning to feel like crap again. The joys of being sick. Somehow how at work when I was putting the SED's to bed, I accidentally called my future brother-in-law without knowing it; the bummer of which was that where he lives they are two hours ahead of me, so I felt kind of bad for that. I always wondered how people were able to do that, and I still don't know how I did it, but oh well. So right now I am going to drug myself up again and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment