Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Uneventful.



Well today was semi-productive. I began it rather irritatingly when I looked at my bank statement and discovered a few.....problems with my financial capital. To say the least, my place of employment made a clerical error on all of the paid time off that I was suppose to get, so my check was smaller, and my roommate hadn't crossed over the water bill yet so I was billed for last month's expenditures even though I didn't reside there. Therefore, I had to go to work to get it all settled out and I had to return to my old apartment complex and get all of that settled out as well. The work situation turned out alright, the other matter though is beginning to become a major pain in the neck. Like all things having to do with my former roommate, I probably won't get reimbursed. That's what I get for trusting him with anything; one of the biggest mistakes I have made in my life thus far. Oh well, life must go on. So because of all of that, not much in the way of writing was done. I did some shopping while I made those two trips, and I replaced the brake lights in my car so all I have to fix is the driver's side mirror. The rest of the day I did some reading, watched Lie to Me season 3, which apparently is the final season for some odd reason unless I am misunderstanding something I read concerning that season's DVD release. I haven't a clue why that fantastic show would be cancelled only after 3 seasons; TV executives haven't a bloody clue. I made myself some delicious tacos and enjoyed the lovely rainy and cool weather that hovered around San Diego, and all I can say is it is about time. All of that roasting hot heat was getting on my nerves, so hopefully it is over for the year, but apparently it can still get hot up until November according to one of my co-workers. I was getting online about 45 minutes or so ago and on the MSN homepage they put that former Apple CEo Steve Jobs died. He was a man ahead of his time like Walt Disney, and like Walt died far before his time. Mr. Jobs was only 56 and only recently retired from his position in Apple. God be with him and his family, and I hope that his company continues to make the good products that he championed.


No comments:

Post a Comment