Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Quacking To and Fro.



Well today wasn't the most productive day that I have ever had, but it wasn't that bad either. I got quite a bit of writing done, although there isn't a final product to show for it yet, but I'm getting there slowly but surely. I had a lovely conversation with me mum; she went to the Holy Land Experience in Florida and she said it was rather delightful. She's visiting me grandmum and sister and the three of them thought that it would be really cool, and from what she told me it was. Something to do when I'm there next year hopefully. I almost wrote a short story, but decided not to; I'm hoping I'll be able do that tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath as I'm going to be rather busy and out of the apartment for a good chunk of the day. Timing is still something that I'm working on. aside from the number of things that I watched tonight, I decided to watch something a little festive Daffy Duck's Quackbusters. It's a very old classic animated film; something I grew up watching and every time we went to grandma's us kids sat down and watched it. Lots of good pastimes and memories wrapped up in this film. I also watched another film from my past childhood The Littles. It's another animated film about little people for lack of another descriptive word that help each other and this young boy get out of a set of dastardly circumstances. It's a lot of fun, and also brings back good memories, although I didn't watch all of it. I then sat down in front of the computer for fifteen minutes trying to find something to do. I tried a number of different computer games, and then finally settled on Red Alert 3 which is something I haven't played in many, many months. It was nice to sit down and do nothing productive like I used to. Anyways. To sum it all up; it was a boring and uneventful day down memory lane, but tomorrow might be a little better. We'll see.



It's goofy, weird and juvenile but a whole heck of a lot of fun at the same time, so give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment