Friday, October 21, 2011

Not Much Galore.

Well today I didn't get much of anything accomplished. I had a lot of fun hanging out with a co-worker. I made delicious chocolate chip cookies, and some other things. It was a very lovely time. After that, I watched.....some stuff, Merlin, washed dishes, and read my two newspapers. That was how the day went, and I didn't do one bit of writing. Oh well. I don't have much to write about except to verify that the Libyan dictator is truly dead. Syria's Bashar al-Assad better be careful, as he might be next on the Arab Spring list of deadly dictators to go, and perhaps things might even spread into Iran, right into the Grand Ayatollah's back yard. There's my bit of politics. Work starts up again, and hopefully this cold that won't seem to go away (I've had it over a month) will not return and I'll have a relatively good work weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment