Saturday, October 29, 2011

Is Now a Bad Time?

Those were the words I essentially asked when I walked in on my primary client tantrumming and attempting to assault his peers and my fellow co-workers. On my break (since I was doing a double) I was going to spend some time with him, but since he was in the middle of that...well it was obviously poor timing on his part. Better luck next time. For the most part it was a good day, long and at times very stressful day at work. Needy severely emotionally disturbed kids are quite a handful, and agitating beyond normal kids and what they tend to put adults through. Thank goodness I don't have any children; I don't know how all of you parents just don't.....lash out irrationally all of the time with your kids. Well one day down, a day and a half more to go before this round is over and Halloween is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment