Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Haunted House.


I didn't get any writing done today, which some of that was because of laziness, but the real reason is because I was at work assisting a co-worker finish her haunted house for the SED's, which she is very close to being finished. It all looks really cool, and now I want to create my own haunted house and am thinking of all of these different ideas. When I wasn't doing that, I was spending time with one of the SED's who is my primary and I am his primary counselor; we basically spend one one one time with each other and I'm like a mentor, it's been a lot of fun. He's a really cool kid when he isn't screaming like a banshee, attacking my co-workers, trying to hurt himself, or attempting to run away from the facility. We watched Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit; I love that movie so much, and am very thankful that he does too, and candy as well. Since I had a little free time I went to the library and got a biography of Abraham Lincoln, which hopefully will prove a better read than Walt Disney. The rest of the day was uneventful and  boring. Oh here's some interesting Halloween news of sorts; apparently Prince Charles of Great Britain is related to Vlad the Impaler the man who the legend of Draculia is drawn from. He loves Transylvania and the Wallachian mountain forest, which he is also a big preserver of. Maybe the next in line to the throne of Britain is a vampire? We could only hope, that way for certain Prince William would be king instead. Well there you have it. Hopefully the video I posted of the haunted house where I work at will look okay. I wanted to lighten it up a little and add music, but I am feeling quite lazy; perhaps I'll do it at a latter time. Oh theme is Coraline by the way, and sorry if it gets took dark...that is after all part of the charm of a haunted house.

No comments:

Post a Comment