Saturday, October 8, 2011

Christmas Came........Early?

Just when you think you've heard it all, an SED says something that you have to do a double take with. One SED was on a time-out for something, and while he was on his time out he was grabbing his genitals and saying Merry, Merry Christmas! I quickly ushered him into his room and had a chat with him about his behavior, but I shouldn't expect anything less as this SED was wanting to hump female alligators one day. Oh the joys of my job. It was a good day and most of the SED's were fine and seem to be getting back into the swing of things as they were before I left thank goodness. Two more days left before my next round of days off, and then I'm going to have to really put my nose to the grindstone for my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment