Monday, October 3, 2011

Car Challenges.

Well today almost began rather in a vexing manner. I had just basically pulled out of my apartment complex when a police squad car pulled me over. Apparently my left brake light is out, and my busted driver's side mirror is a CA violation. Fortunately that was it and then I was on my way, despite the polite and nice policeman trying to make small talk. Then on the way home when I was getting off the freeway an owl almost rammed into my side of the windshield and I had to slam on my brakes. I have a feeling I wouldn't have wanted to see what would have happened if it had struck my windshield. Work went well. There was essentially one SED that was acting a fool almost the entire shift, but I dealt with him and kept him in check. My writing group went well and we actually did what I had planned and the SED's actually did it, although I had to bribe them in order to get them to do it, but hey these kids just think that way unfortunately. Overall a really good day, and I still have quite a bit of energy; let's see how long it will last for.

No comments:

Post a Comment