Saturday, September 3, 2011

What Happened?

Have you ever felt like you've been gone from work either a short amount of time and you feel like you've been gone for weeks and all of these new things happened, or in fact you actually were gone for a couple of weeks and you feel like it's been months? Well I felt like the first one today. When I got to work this morning one of my main co-workers informed me of a few new changes, which were good mostly, and then one change in particular that wasn't very good. I won't repeat much of what I was told, but someone was fired for some improper handling of a crisis with a client, and it was pretty bad. What can you do, some people just snap because they cannot balance their personal life with their professional life. For the most part though all of the SED's behaved well around me; I've learned that if you nip the little stuff in the backside then things can stay fairly calm. Bad things happen when you are not paying attention very well. Actually one exciting thing that happened (despite it being a very, very negative instance) was this one SED attempted to try and throw himself off the roof, but we were able to keep him from doing so. I had to climb up on top of the roof and do what I could to help out, but by that time most of everything was under control. Fortunately nobody was injured and my co-workers successfully got the SED down from the roof in one piece. That was the majority of the excitement of the day, at least from what I can recall. Things seem a little hazy now that I am trying to recall them. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment