Thursday, September 22, 2011

Twice in Two Days.


Well I am back online again two days in a row, which wasn't something that I was expecting, but I was glad that it happened. Today was rather lovely. My friend got up and made a hearty breakfast of eggs, sausage, toast, and hash browns which I drank with some tea. After that we prepped ourselves to go on a hike, which I took many breathtaking pictures and videos but did not bring the camera with me to I could upload some of them onto my blog. It sucks, but what can you do. A later time, a later date. It was a gorgeous hike to sum it up in small words. The name of the place was called "Blodgett Creek" and the trail led through a spectacular mountain canyon, which was gigantic on both sides. At the end of our destination was a waterfall that had arctic temperature water, but painted a remarkable scene when added to the foreground of an exceptional backdrop. The return hike was a little long, and I was exhausted when we got back to the truck, but I survived and got some good entertainment and exercise out of it. We did not go hunting because of that, and bow hunting is apparently boring and very difficult especially for someone with no experience like me. So that is something we may or may not do next week. The rest of the night I watched television, which was boring and blah. I seriously do not understand how people enjoy just sitting and watch a bunch of poorly written, and debauched programming for hours on end; I was exhausted of it after about 3 hours or so. I watched "The X-Factor" and I have to say "sorry Simon, but your show sucks." If you haven't seen it I would encourage you not to. It is worse than "American Idol" and a complete waste of time, energy and effort. It was obviously scripted and the judging makes no sense whatsoever, but I do like the judges this time around for the most part. Tonight's episodes had a few comical and outrageous moments, but also of course had those heartbreaking success stories (all crap in my opinion, watch Oprah if you want to see success stories that are heartbreaking). I haven't a clue why Simon thought that this show was going to be successful, but we'll see if he invested his money well. At least the host of the show isn't as obnoxious as Ryan Seacrest. For those of you that doubt that old adage "what comes around goes around," or my favorite short word phrase "Karma!" then let me assure you your doubts are misplaced. My recent ex-roommate is receiving the full benefits of the crap he wreaked on me on himself, except that it is tenfold with him. I won't get the money he owes be back probably, but I can take some small comfort in the fact that he is reaping what he sowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment