Monday, September 12, 2011

New Title to Add.

In addition to performing crisis intervention and other such things that severely emotionally disturbed children require, I am now a school tutor. All afternoon and evening long I spent with one SED who was doing homework, and he really didn't even need my help as he was very capable, but his neediness was transforming into behavioral problems and so I had to keep an eye on him anyways. It sucked and drained me of my energy, and every time I stood up or sat down my muscles screamed in pain; still feeling that dodgeball game. Want to say happy birthday to my co-worker Olympia, who is wonderful to work with and a whole lot of fun. The angel food cake went over really well, and was perhaps the best I've made in a long time, and the strawberries were just ripe. In a matter of days I will be on my way to Montana! I'm so happy, and enthusiastic that I don't have to do work again until at least the 30th of this month. Well, I'm exhausted so I'm going to thumb through the mail and watch some Star Trek and then sleep, hopefully for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment