Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Few Days Left.


My vacation keeps coming closer and closer! It is essentially down to one day before I leave, and I haven't even packed yet. As is always the case as of late I am waiting to do all of that tomorrow, which includes a bunch of other things I have to do as well. Hopefully I don't drive myself crazy trying to complete all of them. I am praying that I won't have the time to have pre-flight anxiety like I usually do, because me and airports do not get along very well for whatever reason. Today was very chill and although I wanted to read more of my Walt Disney biography I watched four episodes of Dexter and worked on my website. I put up my summary of the 2011 Summer Blockbuster Review and was I myself intrigued by all of the stats involved so far. The highest grossing film being The Deathly Hallows Pt. II to the worst performing film of the season Cowboys & Aliens to the biggest surprise of the season Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Hollywood had a fairly poor summer, but perhaps it'll wise up and spend less money to make better and higher quality films, but that is doubtful. That was my day; boring, uneventful and completely relaxing, although I did learn that it might not be such a good idea to watch Dexter while I eat dinner again, don't know what I was thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment