Sunday, August 21, 2011

Seemingly Long.

Well although it wasn't too difficult of a shift, I certainly feel quite tired. I had two major behaviors, but those SED's were relatively simple to eventually redirect (which might have something to do with the fact that they know they can't pull one over on me). Stick to your guns no matter how hard the wind blows, and they'll learn not to blow. Well the rest of the day was fine, but nothing really interesting happened, at least I don't think it did; I don't know it's all a kind of blur. That's what happens when you work two doubles back to back...things begin to mesh together, without any sense or reason. Well tomorrow is my last work day for this weekend and then I get really busy; apartment hunting will hopefully come to a close by the middle of this week. Please keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment