Monday, August 15, 2011

Feeling Like I Always Work.

As I finish my work weekend I'm struck by the thought that I have so much work to do this week, which has nothing to do with 40hr + a week job. All of the stuff I have to do involves writing and looking for an apartment, not to mention dealing with my irritating roommate. I am really beginning to feel the pressure of so many things I have going on that I hope that I don't crack. For the most part work went really well today, despite several irritating factors involved but that's life I suppose. I can't wait to move out and I'm really hoping that I am able to find something really awesome to move into this week, otherwise I might pull my hair out. Tomorrow is going to be busy, but for now I sleep and relax. After all I may have very few chances to do anything related to that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment