Saturday, July 23, 2011

We Love to Laugh!

And yes that was the theme for at least the pm shift. My co-workers and I were having a field day laughing and having a good old time; it was a nice reminder why I enjoy working where I do. Essentially it was a very good day at work; the SED's behaved very well, and to reward their good behavior I made snickerdoodle cookies and chocolate chip cookies. The nice thing was the kids were able to assist me a lot, and I think they really enjoyed themselves and all of the cookies turned out great (although the chocolate chip ones were a little too thin...not quite certain what I did wrong with the batter but everyone loved them). We watched Mary Poppins for the movie and all I have to say is, thank you Walt Disney; that man was such an incredible visionary and filmmaker. The world of film was devastated with his departure. Well on with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment