Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Never Ending Work.


Well for me work seems to never end. Even today I went into work to spend time with an SED and drop off some brownies I had made for another SED who will be leaving the facility either today or tomorrow. It was uneventful my time at work thankfully, but one thing is for certain; I am very thankful I don't have any children of my own. I cannot imagine ever getting any time off from your own children? That would be horrible, and I do suppose they suck the life out of you. On a brighter note I was able to get some writing done today. My associate took the story outline that I gave him for his radio drama and wrote a twenty odd page script which I edited today and sent back to him. Our little radio drama is coming along quite well, and I'm excited to see where it will go next. I wasn't able to get to Book 2 today, but that will be my priority for tomorrow, and this time it should be easier than before, at least I hope, and also hopefully not take as long. Tonight I watched 10,000 BC and to my surprise I actually enjoyed and liked it. When it was first released I thought that it was going to be a dud, and there are certain things which I dislike a little in the film, but I must say that it was well written. Therefore on "Watch-ability" I give it a Moderate; even though I enjoyed the film a lot, it is such a colossal journey that it can be draining despite its action. "Escape-ability" it definitely gets a High; even though I wasn't around the earth at that time, wow, wow. That's all I have to say. I already indicated that "Enjoy-ability" ranked High; the characters were enjoyable and the plot was fantastic. A feast for one's eyes, so goes the "Artistic-ability" of the film which attains a High; brilliant costumes, make-up, music, and a well written story. The "Technical-ability" of the film carries no doubts, and thus a High; excellent directing, casting, camera angles, sound, special effects, and the location shooting was so cool and expansive. The film ranks as a "STRONG ABILITY," and soon I will be writing a review of it and posting it on my website. Roland Emmerich (the director) did a remarkable job on the film and shows his talent for understanding historical periods and epic films. Tomorrow will truly be a day off from my regular job, but writing will always be a job that I do no matter where I go or what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment