Monday, July 11, 2011

Exercise and Work

Other than the fact that I have worked five shifts in three days and still have one more tomorrow, I am very, very sleepy. This could also be due to the fact that I got a bunch of exercise playing freeze tag with a bunch of SED children for about a half an hour or so. They ran me ragged, but I ran them around as well and all of them ended up being tired. It's always nice to connect with these kids on a level, and with some of them I think I did that today (at least I think I did). Whoever said you couldn't get a lot of exercise at work. Overall the day went very well and only the explosive SED had difficulties, big surprise there, but he didn't put any holes in the wall. Well...one last shift and then I'm done for the week thank God. I am ridiculously tired, and after an episode of Camelot then I'm going to retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment