Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Countdown Begins.....


....It is only approximately two more days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II is released into theatres, and there it will all come to a spectacular conclusion. I will not hide my excitement for the moment, and to say that I am very eager is an understatement. I might or might not bring one of my wands with me..perhaps I could bring the Eldar Wand? Yeah, I'm a fan alright; I just wish that the wand performed actual magic. I just finished watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I to prepare me for this Friday, and I might watch a few more of them as well; I suppose it depends on how much time I will end up having. Well today I worked and it was fine, no real problems at all, except for the one explosive SED who climbed a tree and threatened to throw himself off of it and break his neck. He really is a pain in the neck (no pun intended) and his scream is deafening; I try to be optimistic about where our clients will end up, but that boy is going to end up in prison one day most likely for beating the hell out of someone. I'm so relieved that I am going to finally have some days off; working 48 hours in four days is quite a lot. Away from work and back to Harry Potter I was listening to a preview of Alexandre Desplat's score for The Deathly Hallows Part II and it sounds just as disappointing as his score for the first film was. I had hoped that they would be able to recruit John Williams, and I think it was foolish of them not to, but whatever; it should be interesting to hear the music with the film. Aside from writing this, I read former U.S. President G.W. Bush's memoirs Decision Points and it actually is fairly interesting thus far, of which I am going to read some more of before I go to sleep. Goodnight and Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment