Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Break

I didn't really do much today at all. After getting ready for the day I went and got a hair cut, and then met a friend to go see The Deathly Hallows Part 2. It was lovely to see it a second time, but I still hold to my original perspective on the film; it was good, but it was lacking an overall story. Combine it with the 1st part of the film and it could be the best one. I think this is how I would rank the Harry Potter films from my favorite to least favorite: Goblet of Fire, Prisoner of Azkaban, The Deathly Hallows Part 1, The Deathly Hallows Part 2,  The Half-Blood Prince, The Order of the Phoenix, The Sorcerer's Stone, and lastly The Chamber of Secrets. The fourth film was the last one I saw without reading the book, and I love the cemetery scene with the Dark Lord returning. Azkaban was the best film I think, at least with how it was shot, the screenplay, and it was the first film to have that dark look that I really love not to mention the story worked really well on screen without cutting out a lot of the core story. The remaining films just fell that way I suppose. Anyways. That was my day; very boring, but oh so relaxing; something that I needed very much. Tomorrow I guess I'll do something productive like write, but I'm going to try and not kill my brain; there's no need to exhaust myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment