Sunday, July 31, 2011

Are the days Getting Longer?

I never used to get this tired at the end of doing two double shifts back to back, but now I am so exhausted it is ridiculous. Perhaps it has something to do with all of the other things that I have going on in my life, but still it is quite a task to do two sixteen hour days essentially in a row and then a ten hour shift. I suppose that's why I have about four days to recover; to regather my strength. During one of the calmer parts of the shift, my co-worker showed me a part of this one I Love Lucy episode and it was a riot. Watch it below; I think you'll laugh. Overall the SED's were fine, although at the end several of them severely tested my very thin patience, which didn't work out so well for them. Sleep is calling my name. Fair thee well, and thank God July is finally over!

2 comments:

  1. Swezey maybe your just getting old.... Naw cant be! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly feels like it a lot of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete