Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You Kill Me.

My muscles felt sore today, but other than that I felt spectacular. I did a whole lot of nothing again, but I also did some writing and brainstorming. I might have come up with a title for my second book, at least I am hoping I did.  Coming up with titles isn't really my strong suit. I finished going through one of the edits to my second book and now for the next one, and then the ball will really begin to roll. I could have done more writing today, but I am really just taking it easy, because there are still some tiny....minute remnants of the virus that are still clinging for survival irritatingly enough. I watched the film Killers tonight, which of course was a romantic comedy starring Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher. I was told that the film was bad and that I shouldn't go and see it, however I laughed my head off a ton during the film and really enjoyed it. I definitely give it a High on "Watch-ability." A High as well on "Escape-ability." Since I mentioned that I really enjoyed it, a High naturally on "Enjoyability." The film looked great, but "Artistic-ability" wasn't really part of it, which is fine but it gets a Moderate for that. For "Technical-ability" I give it a Moderate because there were things here and there that could have been better, like parts of the screenplay, the action sequences, the ending, but overall not bad. So based off all of that I give the film a "Strong Ability" and recommend it to everyone who enjoys comedy and romance. I thought Ashton Kutcher would be unbearable, but he did quite well in this film, and Katherine Heigl was hysterical as usual. I really liked the story and the characters, and I thought the humor was well played out; I don't know why someone told me it was bad. Couple more days until the weekend and I am still not getting sick again. Thank God. I hope everyone else is having good success with staying healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment