Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend of Fever.

It has got to be one of the worst weekends that I have had in a long time. I had fevers on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with Monday finally breaking the cycle although I got a weird rash I woke up with this morning that spread from my knees down to my toes throughout the day and then vanishing for the most part by mid-evening. I had to leave work early yesterday because I had a fever, and basically I have felt like a vegetable for the past four days. I am praying to God that this is the end of me being sick, since my sister and company will be flying in this weekend, but timing couldn't have possibly been worse with that coming and me getting sick right before my work weekend. I was fortunately able to work the majority of my work weekend and I have enough sick time to cover what I didn't work. All in all though it was a good day at work with surprisingly no major negative behaviors. My set of days off has arrived at last! I am so very, very relieved. Now hopefully I can get rest up and kick this virus out of my system for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment