Thursday, June 9, 2011

Still Taking it Easy.

There is very little interesting to say about today other than the fact that I accomplished very little writing...well actually none that I can think of. I went to work where I made a cherry pie, had a very "interesting" meeting about how to properly utilize a forthcoming online chart system, and then spent some one-on-one time with one of the SED's. Not too bad for about a five hour stint at work on my day off. Tomorrow I go back since I won't be there on Sunday or Monday and then I work my regular double on Saturday. When I returned to the apartment I did nothing. I watched Titan A.E. and did more nothing. I always thought that was a delightfully funny and cool film; the characters always and still make me laugh. Well...the days are passing and soon there will be a plus 3 in the apartment; that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment