Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Progress.


Despite my usual luck, I made some very, very good progress today with catching up on a lot of my writing. So that's two days in a row, let's see if I can make it a third. I just finished writing some of Surviving My Life (also known as my rabbit hole story) and I got to the climax, and if I can stay true to abnormal form, I should be able to finish it tomorrow night! I am so going for a lot of optimism right now, I hope ya'll are sending out your positive energy or using the Force to help persuade me. Well, I also was able to type out a big chunk for my audio drama, and with any luck I should be able to finish punching that out this week as well. You know, typing up pages and pages of hand written material takes more time then I originally thought that it would, and it's kind of monotonous work; it would be fantastic to have a secretary or another one of me. I could get double the amount of work done in the same amount of time, or at least take more time for pleasure. Oh well, reality sucks. One thing that I thought would get in the way of writing tonight was my addiction to Dexter. I am right at the end of season 4 and I watched 4 episodes back-to-back tonight because it was so.....so.....amazing and intense. I know that I really shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself; it was so good! I thought my heart was going to leap into my stomach during a few moments in some episodes; it is so intense, what with this new serial killer Trinity and talk about a monster, oh my goodness he makes the Ice Truck Killer seem tame. We are talking about Dexter here though, so serial killers are expected to be...evil. Those writers for the show are good, very good especially with getting you to feel empathetic for a mass serial killer. Spoke with roommate about the problems he's having and he seemed to take it well; I hope that isn't a front but we'll see come the end of the month and hopefully I'll have some excellent news concerning his fate and mine. Wasn't able to write anything concerning my trilogy, but after these two projects are completed, there will be plenty of time for that, at least I hope as long as I don't get sick again God forbid.

No comments:

Post a Comment