Monday, June 27, 2011

Emotionally Drained.

Wow what a day at work! One SED was off the charts for almost the entire shift. From the moment I got there to him banging on the windows, to him putting a hole in the walls, and screaming so loud that it would frazzle any normal person's nerves, I am so exhausted. Not to mention my roommate threw something at me that sent me into a little bit of a flurry irritatingly enough, and I haven't a clue how it's going to play out this week, but I have a feeling that I am in for a very stressful week. It sucks. I am definitely living on my own come September; roommates aren't worth all of the stress, especially immature and selfish ones. Anyways. I have some new projects that I am going to write this week and hopefully get finished, but I am going to try and relax more than I did last week. I really need a vacation to Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment