Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Day of Fair Health at Last!


Aside from a minor issue related to what I thought was at first a heat rash, my mother and I are thinking I was having some sort of allergic reaction, or my body was just releasing an abundance of stress hormones. I had a fine day without a fever, eye pain, or really any nasal congestion at all. I ran a bunch of errands and did some apartment chores before sitting down and watching some Dexter (now on season 4). I've deduced that if I watch it right before I go to bed, my mind remains too active and therefore keeps me awake, so I have to watch it way before I go to sleep. I need so much sleep right now. I didn't get all of the sleep I needed because my little "rash" decided to expand last night as I was attempting to sleep and it felt very smothering. I was finally able to write my film review for X-Men: First Class today and post it on my website; not being sick gives me so much more energy and time to do things. Since I love Star Wars so much I found this video for an upcoming game on starwars.com and my word is it cool; I really think they need to utilize this technology to make a television series or something as it looks really good. I don't know how much writing I am going to get done this week. I am going to try and take it easy so I don't over do it while I am still recovering from being severely sick, because I do not want to get sick again. I am so sick of being sick, and then sick again!

No comments:

Post a Comment