Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blah but Still Kicking.

Well my horrendous fever broke around 2am this morning, after my body had shed a couple gallons of perspiration; it was so annoying trying to find a dry spot to sleep once I was able to since my head wasn't pounding anymore. I was able to get up and go to work at 6:22am with very little difficulty; towards the evening I wore a washcloth around my head to keep it cool and was outside and it all worked out fairly well. Only one SED proved a challenge but fortunately he turned his behavior around without blowing completely up. Thank you everyone for your prayers, and hopefully tonight there is no fever and I can sleep restfully, if not then....yuck! I want to say thank you to my co-worker Ari for making a delicious meal at work. I forget the name of it, but it was so incredibly tasty, and I probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't sick. Here's hoping tomorrow goes well. I hope everyone stays in good health since apparently this "bug" is going all around getting people sick; it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment