Sunday, June 19, 2011

The 300th Post!

I really wish that I could write that I blogged for 300 consecutive days...but unfortunately I cannot make such a statement. Due to problems, sleepiness, technical difficulties, stress and forgetfulness there were days when I was unable to blog, but I keep pressing on for that high number of 365 days. Very soon. Even if it isn't 365 consecutive days of blogging, at least it will be that many days of blogging. Well today wasn't as bad as I originally thought it was going to be thank the maker. On average the SED's behaved very well, and one of the gruffer SED's was nigh perfect, it was incredible! Nothing exciting happened though and now for my last day of work before I have my days off, which really won't be my days off since I have 3 weeks of writing that I need to catch up on. Being sick is such a pain in the neck when you have a busy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment