Thursday, May 26, 2011

Too Much War.

Yes I have a confession to make....I played far too much Medieval Total War today. But the good news is that I was able to do fair bit of writing, and I did read more of my Attila the Hun book, so it's not like I wasted an entire day in front of the computer, merely just a good portion of it. Not quite certain if that is any kind of consolation prize, but there ya have it. Today I remain sick, but my nose is merely stuffed up; I was hacking a little, but took something to break down the mucus and then I was doing much better. It sucks so much being sick. I have been sick four days and counting, and although I believe I am getting better it is simply taking far too long. Someone needs to figure out how to beat the evolving cold virus, and make certain that it is inexpensive and practical. Probably will never happen, but it would be nice. I am now at the climax for my audio story! Which means I am getting closer to being finished. I think the story outline is at 33 pages or so as of right now. If that doesn't seem like a lot, I took a 35 page story outline and wrote a 542 page book. So looks can really be deceiving...wait a minute! Strike that, reverse that. I actually just finished writing more of Surviving My Life, which I wrote a final outline of it today. I have one really difficult part left to write, and then the remaining parts will be much easier for me. I might actually have some difficulty wrapping all of this up quickly to where it flows and makes sense. All in all, it is turning out to be a much longer short story then I had anticipated, which is good in the long run except for the part where it takes me a long time to get it completed and posted. Soon though I will be finished with that and my audio drama and able to move onto other projects. I've had it in my mind to write another modern war story and then return to the immortals as well since I liked what I was coming up with those two genres. Well tomorrow should be a rather busy day since I always leave everything to the last day before work for some odd reason. Hopefully the nose stuffiness will have vacated my body by that point and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment