Friday, May 13, 2011

There's a Hole in the World Like a Great Black Pit...


...And it's filled with people who are filled with sh**..." Ah yes, those few opening lines to Sweeney Todd. If I may say it, yesterday was hell. Apparently Blogger was down which was why I couldn't post anything yesterday night when I was trying to, that was very frustrating, and my roommate issues were at their...highest peak that they have ever been at. The near debacle though was resolved today late afternoon and hopefully now a bright new future awaits us both. At least that is what I am hoping, or something along or close to those lines. Yesterday was mildly productive, although I can't really remember what I did or didn't do. I'd like to think that I was able to get some things accomplished, but I don't even know what those might have been since it was so full of stress. Today however was little stressful but I was too busy to really pay attention. I had training at work in the morning and then I ran quite a few errands which included a lovely trip to the library that I wish was larger. There was this library in Wisconsin that I use to go to all of the time and it was the perfect size; since then I have been unable to find a library to compare it to. I got a book on Attila the Hun and it looks like it is going to be pretty good from what I've read so far. I was feeling in the baking mood so I made some delicious pumpkin bread, which I will enjoy tomorrow, and I also watched Sweeney Todd; it always seems to brighten up my mood and creatively inspire me. I would have posted more on my website, but this wasn't the most...artistically inspiring week. I'm going to hopefully shoot for next week to finally complete my rabbit hole story, but things never seem to consistently go according to my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment