Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still Sick.

All day long I've felt like an elephant with a trunk full of water. Being sick not only saps me of my energy but also my creative energy. I did get some writing in of my short story Surviving My Life but that was it. I spent the rest of the day sitting around doing nothing and watching re-runs of Law and Order: Criminal Intent. I have no idea why my nose has to be all stuffed up because I'm sick, but it's a bloody pain in the neck especially with no matter how many times I blow it, it remains completely stuffed up. I really hope after tomorrow things begin to feel better because I am wasting so much time waiting for this cold to go away; fortunately because of my job situation this is happening on my days off. Well here's to good health and a prayer that I sleep really well tonight and am able to breathe through my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment